Sunday, October 01, 2006

Argh!

After the horrible week I've had, I'd kinda hoped that at least today I would try and settle down, possibly start a brand new week in the right direction.

So I started my wash. In that load of wash, I included two new shirts: a black polo and a baby blue polo. Also in that wash was a cranberry long john t-shirt that is so old that I was not worried in the slightest about it bleeding.

I am one stupid man.

The last thing I needed was to watch the "bloody" mess that evil wash machine left my poor baby blue polo shirt in. All those cranberry-colored stains. It's so bad.

I really just want to scream (and maybe cry), and it's not even really about the shirt at this point; it's just a stupid $30.00 shirt after all. But it's been a horrible week and I'm still on edge. I just need to release whatever pent up emotions I have, because I'm on the verge of an aneurysm.

Besides, I refuse to buried in a blotchy polo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopias Spritopher said...

My ass would be crying, crying, crying

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home