Sunday, September 03, 2006

Holy water cannot help you now.

After the whirlwind that had been my first week back at school, this weekend has allowed me to relax and decompress. I honestly thought I was going to faint at some point this week. Not exactly the picture of manliness, but holy hell, was I exhausted.

Friday was my final class of the week, the only class that I had been actively fearing: Black and White photography. The moment we were given the tour of the dark room, however, everything seemed to click. All the fears and tension and exhaustion that I'd been faced dealing with earlier in the week were washed away in an instant. This is where I'm supposed to be, I thought to myself. It's restored something inside of me, a drive, a passion, that had been quieted long ago.

I'm a possessed man now. But at least I have a purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home