Monday, September 25, 2006

My splitting headache.

I have a headache of monstrous proportions right now. All I can think of is the story of Zeus having such a headache that he used an axe on himself to relieve the pressure and Athena sprung forth. It's very similar. Ouchie.

So things are going well. I'm working my ass off for no money. I'm goofing off in Boptany class when I should be paying attention. My lab partners are partially to blame. We keep each other amused, like when I noticed that the large rubber band holding my sketch pad in place broke, I cried out, "Aw, my rubber broke!" And it wasn't until after that left my mouth that I realized what I said, and we were all laughing like crazy. Good times. Utterly immature, but still good times.

I'm in rut, musically speaking. I'm so tired of what I have and I'm in the mood for something new. Any suggestions. I'm listening to the new Ben Kweller album, and so far, so good. It's definitely something that could grow on me. Like a killer fungus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home