Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hardwired.

Hi, my name's John, I'm 22 and I drink cheap wine.

My mother's entering rehab tomorrow morning. Third time since November '06. If I doubt the effectiveness of this next stint, am I considered a bad son?

The Ex is leaving for Texas on Tuesday. I didn't care when he was here, but now that I know he's leaving I'm regretting the way things ended. Definitely a case of wanting what I can't have, because his breath was rank.

What a great way to jump back into things.


4 Comments:

Blogger LovelyAnomaly said...

[Glad to have you back. Again.]

With regards to cheap wine: Do you have a Trader Joe's nearby? There they have Charles Shaw Chardonnay, affectionately called "2 Buck Chuck". It won best testing at the California state fair, and it's pretty darn good.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Since you are a fan, I wanted you to see this. I actually found you on Diaryland by looking to see who had John Kennedy Toole listed as a favorite author.
Chel

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art17660.asp

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I used to follow you rather religiously over at Diaryland when I was there, too (as tiggersnail). I went looking for your 101 things in 1001 days list to show to someone else, and I found that you had moved. (Hi, I'm fifty years behind.) Anyway, I'll probably be re-stalking you from here on out. Just a friendly notice, I suppose.

P.S. I see that you haven't updated in a while. I hope all is well.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John. It has been a long time ... hope that things are better now.

I took a break from updating my diaryland page but I managed to get one out tonight.

Check out my new song on www.myspace.com/jefkearns if you get a chance!

jef

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home