Sunday, July 30, 2006

Zestfully clean is a state of mind.

Ok, here's a question: if it's already past 6 p.m., and I haven't taken my daily shower by now, can I just skip it? I mean, it's kinda pointless, right? The day's almost over and it's not like I have to make any public appearances today, and I'm not giving off stinky smells, so am I past the point of obligation?

Besides, if I have to take a shower, then I'll have to wash my hair, and then dry off, and then deal with putting on deodorant. That's just too much work...

Wow. I just talked myself out of being clean. Good job, me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to take showers, but I have a problem and that's part of it.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww, take a shower smelly!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home