Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My nose is burning. Save me. [Part 1]

I wish so much right now that I were home. I want to go home, turn on my computer, blast some Modest Mouse and Jeniferever, and plop myself on the living room couch. Possibly take a nap while waiting for my ice cubes to solidify so then I can enjoy my cherry coke. Nothing beats a glass of coke with two ice cubes, seriously.

School sucks and waiting an hour for a class to start sucks even more.

Hey, you, Mr. Invading My Personal Space. Back the fuck off. Leaning on my chair while talking to your friend, that isn't going to fly with me. Besides, you smell. I highly recommend you switch to another deodorant. Or, maybe, just maybe, start taking showers. That always helps.

Man, I really want that glass of cherry coke right now.

OH MY GOD, you're back, Smelly Personal Space Invader. What is wrong with you!? Have you no shame? Go take your Silkwood shower, you freak. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home