Tuesday, May 02, 2006

John is in love with a fictional character who has chiclet teeth. Go figure.



I have the biggest crush on Jim, one of the characters from The Office. He's funny and cute, and as the character Pam pointed out, he has nice teeth. A fine specimen indeed.

Sunday night I went to bed stressed out because I wasn't as prepared for what I thought was Monday morning's psych test. But like a gift from the heavens (Thank you, Jebus!), I was blessed with one of those rare infectiously happy dreams that causes you to smile and feel completely refreshed as you wake up the next morning. You see, I dreamed I was in an episode of The Office. For some odd reason, which I'll chalk up to dream logic, we had to fill out questionnaires during our lunch break and one of the questions was "Which musician do you hate the most?" and I wanted to answer it with the lead singer from Maroon 5, but I couldn't remember his name or the name of his band, so I had to sing something really nasally until someone guessed who I was referring to.

Plus Cheri O'Teri made a guest appearance and clown make up was involved, but I think it's best that I don't remember why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home