Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The warm and fuzzy feeling I'll get just before I kick her in the face.

I knew I was going to regret staying home Monday to play Halo 2 all day with my brother. But sometimes staying home to prevent space aliens from conquering the earth and becoming our overlords is more important than learning Maslow's hierarchy of boring pysch bullshit, y'know?

I just didn't think I was going to walk into class this afternoon to find everyone at their desks with Scan-tron sheets, all nervously reviewing their notes because, guess what, John, we have a TEST!

There are no words to explain how much I hate my psych professor, an evil human being who has the nerve to schedule a test two days after she announces it. HATE!

But even with that, my day could not be entirely ruined. In another class, we critiqued our collage art projects. My art professor has taken an unsual liking to me and my artwork as of late, and today was no exception. She was ecstatic over my collage, calling it excellent and pointing out my use of negative space, and I could not have been happier, because, seriously, I hated working on it and every waking moment spent on it made me want to yank out my hair.

I went into this semester just hoping to make it through the art class, having almost no discernible artistic talent, and now here I am, the teacher's pride and joy. It really helps soothe my HATE! rages, to tell you the truth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at art, lol :) You're not alone.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home