Saturday, May 13, 2006

1. 2. 3. CLENCH!

The week went by pretty quickly. I managed to pick out my classes for the Fall semester and I'm quite pleased with my selection.

While going through my college's list of classes for the Summer and Fall, semesters, I noticed a yoga class offered during the summer months....and I enrolled. I'm always complaining about my lack of exercise and I've always wanted to take a yoga class, so it seems like the perfect activity for the summer. It's a morning class as well, so it won't prevent me from working and earning the dollars that have been chronically absent from my wallet.


("No, arch the back even more! Stupid human.")

My only concern is...um, farting. (Heh, "fart.") I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but all those poses seem prone to inducing a case of the Butt Orchestra. Even though I have the utmost confidence in my superior butt-clenching abilities, I know if I happened to fart in the yoga class I'd be so embarassed that I would then be forced to erase my very existence from the annals of humankind. Or wipeout my fellow classmates in a Carrie-esque showdown. Whichever's the least amount of work, I suppose, although I should probably be aiming for whichever is least likely to get me convicted of murder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home