Sunday, March 26, 2006

Making a bigger deal out of things since 1985!

I really miss taking photographs. Standing in front of a particular scene, whether it's the lighting or the colors that catch my eye, I wish I could capture it in the moment. My growing obsession with Flickr isn't helping matters.

Seeing as how my birthday is one month away, I've decided to request a digital camera. I've been doing some research for a while now, comparing the many models, and I'm nearly 100% sure I'm going to go with the Canon A520. It's price and abilities seems to fit in perfectly with what I want.

The only problem I'm having is being unable to locate it in any local stores. It's either not in stock or just not being sold, and I've checked them all. The big retailers, like Best Buy and Circuit City, and the smaller ones, like Samy's Cameras, none of them have it.

I know, I know: "What about Amazon.com?" They have it, and seem to be the only people with it, but I want to see it in person, I want to get a feel for it before the purchase. It's the crazy rationalization going on in my head.

"Well, just get it from Amazon."
I want to see it in person.

"Dude, just get it fro--"
I WANT TO SEE IT IN PERSON.

I think I like making my life more difficult than it needs to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I found it on the Circuit City website. Can I link things with html? Hmm... we'll see. Click here.

Good luck!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home