Sunday, June 04, 2006

That sinking feeling...

So I spent a combined total of 18 hours tediously painting and I'm finally sitting in my room, staring at my three separate art pieces and figuring out how to combine them in a collage, when it dawns on me: they look like pure and utter shit. And, wouldn't you know, this entire assignment is my Art Final.

I'm on the verge of a panic attack. I don't know what to do. It's too late to start new pieces, but I can't possibly turn in what I have finished. Do I just bail on the entire thing and hope my previous assignment grades are high enough to pass me? Do I pretend like I never had the revelation that my art project looks horrible and keep on working?

I've never known what it's like to cry and puke at the same time, or if it's even possible, but I have a feeling I'll be finding out before the night is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home